The 31st Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU) Conference will be held from 27 – 29 September 2017 at the Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. It is hosted by Universitas Terbuka (Indonesia Open University).
The main theme of the Conference is “Open University for inclusive and equitable quality education”.
The conference will address the following sub-themes:
- Repositioning Open University in the Digital Era: Providing Sustainable Learning Pathways
- Leadership in Open, Distance, and Online Learning University
- Quality Assurance in Open University
- Assessment and Accreditation of Learning in Open University
- Access and Justice in Open, Distance and Online Learning
Deadline for submitting abstracts: 20 May 2017.
For more information about the conference and to submit an abstract please visit: http://aaou2017.ut.ac.id/