The Selection committee will help ensure a smooth transition to a new Executive Director by heading the selection process and offering support and guidance to the Executive Director during the first few months on the job.
- Assist with the advertisement of the position and help ensure a strong pool of applicants.
- Review applications beginning at the end of August.
- Selection of first round candidates to be interviewed, to be scheduled in September, online.
- Determine interview schedules, format and questions.
- Select of 3 or 4 finalists to bring to the ICDE conference in Toronto to interview with the entire board.
- Gather input from board members, staff and members as appropriate. Facilitate discussion of selection process.
- Insure the integrity and transparency of the search process.
- Insure that salary and benefits offered are in accordance with the customary compensation of the finalist’s home location.
Sophie Touze (chair)