Aniruddha Banhatti, Professor in Civil Engineering
- G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering and Research, Wagholi, Pune, India.
- Native/near native level proficiency
- English, Hindi, Marathi, French, Esperanto
- Business level proficiency
- English, Hindi, Marathi
- Conversational level proficiency
- English, Hindi, Marathi, Esperanto
Areas of expertise
- Open Education - General
Implementation of open education policies
Research in open education
Accessibility in open education
Assessment and accreditation of learning through open education
Awareness raising and outreach
- Open Educational Resources
Using/remixing OER for face to face education
Using/remixing OER for online education
Instructional design using OER
Faculty adoption of OER
OER and lifelong learning
- Open Access
Open Access publishing
Peer review in open access journals
Using MOOCs in formal education programs
- Expertise in a particular discipline
Civil Engineering, ANN, Soft Computing Techniques.
- Geographic regions of professional expertise
- Personal statement
I have 32 years experience of teaching civil engineering.
I always increase awareness of Indian students about web resources and encourage them using these.
- External links