A collection of interviews with administrators and faculty on the impact that open education projects and practice has had on their institutions. Additional interviews and studies will be added.
- Interview with Anka Mulder, Vice-President for Education & Operations, TU Delft, the Netherlands
- Interview with Donna Gaudet, Head of Mathematics Department, SCC, the United States
- Interview with Mary Y. Lee, Associate Provost, Tufts University, the United States
- Interview with Llorenc Valverde, former Technology Vice-Rector, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), Spain
- Interview with Shigeru Miyagawa, Chair of the MIT OpenCourseWare Faculty Advisory Committee, Professor of Japanese Language and Culture and the Head of Foreign Language and Literature at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), the United States
- Interview with Gary Matkin, Dean of Continuing Education, Distance Learning, and Summer Session University of California, Irvine, the United States
- Interview with Naveed Malik, former Rector/Vice Chancellor of the Virtual University of Pakistan